Saturday, January 16, 2016

Shopping at Del Amo Fashion Center

I WAS IN HEAVEN
It was my first time coming to this mall, and let me tell you.. it is HUGE.
This mall has 3 levels and every store you can think off!
H&M, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Sephora, Free People, i can go on forever..
Me and my friends literally got LOST trying to go back to my friends car
we ended up going in circles at the end because it has a weird layout LOL

One of the stores i was mostly excited for was the NYX store! 
They recently just opened 5 NYX official stores 
& one of their locations is in the Del Amo Fashion Center
The store wasn't super big but i feel in love..

Another store i discovered was TYPO,
if i were to be a store it would have to be typo..
it literally has everything i'm obsessed with; cute stationary, planners, etc.
this store had every cute Tumblr thing you can think of!
I'm determined to work there ONE day...

Most of the mall just recently got renovated which is super nice! 
I will most definitely will be coming here very often..